Friday, October 21, 2011

The Quilt Show

Today I went to the Georgia Quilt Show at the Gwinnett Arena.  When I arrived shortly after they opened the doors, the parking lot was about half full.  When I left 2 hours later, the parking lot was just about full up.  It was a cool and windy day... a cold front came through yesterday and it rained almost all day.   We went from the 80's to the low 50's in 24 hours.  Today was mostly cloudy... thankful the rain was over.
  
I look forward to going to the Sewing Expo in March and this one in October each year.  Just a lot of same minded people mingling and getting ideas along the way.  There were so many beautiful quilts hanging on the wall ... made by some very talented persons.  I wanted to get some things from the many booths there... and found some of my favorites were missing.  I bought some zippers and fat quarters... and that's about it.  


From there I had to stop in Joann's Fabric... to get some things they had on sale this week.  I know that place by heart! and they know me!   


After a  quick stop at Walmart ... I headed home.  Here I am on the computer after midnight...  catching up on my shops.  You might check in there often... ClothAndCrafts


Have a wonderful rest of the week....

No comments: